It’s no secret that having a business presence on social media is essential for nearly any type of business these days. If you feel left out because nearly every other business has a Facebook Page, creates videos on YouTube, have thousands of followers on Instagram….well, you’re not alone.
The big question we’re often asked is: Where do I start?
The answer: with us. We regularly run an number of Social Media Courses including our monthly training seminar held on the Sunshine Coast as well as fortnightly introductory courses for those who cannot make the full seminar. Both sessions suit businesses who haven’t set up a social presence yet, or have, but don’t have the knowledge and tools to make it successful.
Both training options aim to break down the overwhelm of Facebook for Business and focus on empowering you with knowledge and confidence to manage your social media presence in a simple terms that everyone can understand. We’ll take you through the basics of social media, where we discuss the who, what, when, where, and why you should be on Social Media.
Our flagship seminar takes it a step further giving you an overview of the business tools available to you for little or no cost. We also introduce you to our customised online tool that will save you hours in the management of your social media presence.
Our Training is:
- Suitable to any level: From first time users to experienced social media strategists
- Customized for business: We discuss strategies on the benefits to a business presence on social media
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- (Other States and Cities on request)
- Our Webinars run fortnightly on a Thursday evening. Sign Up for our next Webinar Now
- Our Seminars run each month in the above locations, as well as by-request in other States and Cities. Dates for the next month are below, if you would like to attend in a later month, please complete the Contact Form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as dates are available.
JULY – Register Below
- Sunshine Coast – Monday 17th July
- Sunshine Coast – Tuesday 18th July
- Sunshine Coast – Thursday 20th July
- Webinars are $22 per person
- Training Seminars are only $440 per person
Please complete the Training Seminar Registration Form below, including your location in the comments bow and we’ll be in touch with further information.