Facebook Sunshine Coast Small Business Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to any small business registered and located within the Sunshine Coast and Noosa Council regions. Employees of IC3 Solutions and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Method of Entry
To qualify for the draw, applicable persons must register on behalf of their business by commenting the Business Name in the comments below the competition post and then liking and sharing the competition post.
Shortlisted Entries will be asked to complete a registration form – sent to the applicant via Private Message with a link to view the form.
The winner will be selected randomly by an independent third party. Managements’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision. The winner will be contacted via Facebook Private Message.
Three prize winners will be chosen.
Each of the prize winners will receive:
- 1 x full-day (6 hours) training held in Mooloolaba
- 1 x one hour consultation via phone or Skype per week for four weeks providing additional guidance and support
The prize cannot be transferred to other businesses but can be transferred to other persons within the same business if the original applicant is not able to attend the training date.
The competition commences Tuesday 29 August 2017 and closes at 4pm on Friday 8 September 2017.
Date, time and place of draw
The winner will be selected on Friday 8 September at 5pm at IC3 Solutions, 3/145 Brisbane Road Mooloolaba QLD 4557. The winner will be notified by Facebook Private Message following the draw. Winners must claim the prize by 22 September 2017. Should one of the prize recipients leave the prize unclaimed, no redraw will take place, but the remaining two businesses will receive the benefits of the prize.
The winner consents to the use of their Businesses name, suburb, image and live video for promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, incomplete or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to IC3 Solutions and not to Facebook.
The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
The information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.